Join us at the 74th Annual Washington County Fair where you have the chance to win CASH PRIZES for your talent! This years categories are listed below.
Division 1 - DANCE ~ All Ages
Division 2 - YOUTH SINGING ~ Ages 1-17
Division 3 - ADULT SINGING ~ Ages 18+
Division 4 - INSTRUMENTAL ~ All Ages
Division 5 - HOBBIES ~ All Ages
1. Contestants must be non-professional.
2. Contestants may enter one division free and each additional division for $10.00. Additional division fees are due in CASH at Dress Rehearsal.
3. Deadline for entry is 5pm Monday, August 1st.
4. Contestants must provide own accompaniment. (Music can be played live or CD with name, song title, and division written on it)
5. All contestants are recommended to be at the dress rehearsal Tuesday, August 2nd at 2:00pm to learn where to go before show, practice their act on stage, ask any questions. Judges will not be present. Report to the stage when you arrive. PERFORMERS THAT COME TO DRESS REHEARSAL WILL BE GIVEN FREE WRIST BAND FOR WEDNESDAY.
6. All acts must be family friendly. Any act deemed inappropriate can be removed at any time.
7. All comedy acts material must be pre-approved.
For more information, contact Xanthia Lace McCaul
Talent Show Registration
IMPORTANT DATES & TIMES
Form Submissions Due - Monday, August 1st
Dress Rehearsal - Tuesday, August 2nd @ 2:00pm
Talent Show - Wednesday, August 3rd @ 7:00pm
Award Ceremony - Immediately will follow the last act of the show.